Thursday, June 27, 2013

No Return on Investment from Secure Local - SEO

Search Engine Optimization seems to be all the rage these days.  I think I have a pretty good website.  I go through Weebly and have blogs that send information out so that new clients searching for issues in my practice areas can find me.  I have been curious to see if I could get affordable help and more clients.

I received a call from a lady who indicated that new key words had become available in my area, and that I should hold to find out how I could increase my business.  I thought I would hear them out and find out what the costs were.  A very nice gentlemen named Wade Patrick, with a company called Secure Local  (http://www.Secure-Local.com/) explained that he would guarantee that I would be on the first page for my key words within 60 days.  I am not sure that I am going to stay 60 days though.  I agreed to pay $259 and he was quite sure they would prove to me that it was worth my money.  He indicated that I would likely want to sign up for $1,450 for a whole pre-paid year which would be $120.00 a month, and they would apply the $259.00 to the total once I upgraded.

I will not be upgrading.  I have received 0 leads.  This is actually LESS than I normally received from my website and blogs alone.

Secure Local sent me the lovely guarantee below, that appears to be worthless.

This is just a reminder to let you know that Secure-Local will work hard to ensure Madathil Law Office will get a good return on investment. Our 100% Guarantee is designed to negate the 'worry factor' that businesses like yours face when making an investment.Sometimes the business clients of Secure-Local forget over time just how very well their investment is protected by Secure-Local. So, for your peace of mind, please click on the link provided below to view the Secure-Local Guarantee.
Please remember to save this email for future reference of your Secure-Local Guarantee.


 
2967 Michelson Dr Ste G467, Irvine, CA 92612


I understand that getting google to like me and send clients my way might take time.  However, after two weeks you would think I would have gotten at least one lead! Secure Local does seem have some super close connection that helped me get correctly listed with Google Places.  Google kept wanting to send me post cards to verify where I am, which took FOREVER.  So I guess I can say that.  Thank you Secure Local for helping get me listed with Google Places.  That's all I have gotten so far though for my $259.00.  I will be calling to cancel my contract.

----

Update:  I have now found out that Secure Local is only selling the services of 29Prime.  There are quite a few negative reviews out there.  Here are some of them http://www.trustlink.org/Reviews/29-Prime-206394538.



4 comments:

  1. The interesting thing about prediction is that you could meet a tall dark handsome man, go on a long journey and meet someone important and never read your horoscope. Does this mean the day’s events were not predicted.seo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. internet marketing los angeles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the update, very nice site.. voice seo

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are one of the best cosplay costumes supplier in China.Good looking,educated,sexy,college girls,housewives,model,russains are ready for your personal service. buy web traffic

    ReplyDelete